Propelling joy & confidence in early STEM
Science Fairy - Model
Works by bringing tubs of STEM edu-tainment & coaching to groups of children, ages 2-8.
The goal is to preserve children’s sense of wonder and natural experimenting. By using hands-on materials in all activities, brains grow with abstract thinking & real world numeracy.
Science Fairy in Colorado Springs delivers 1,000 mobile learning hours every year.
Teaching Demonstration Video
Your eBook Guide to Science Fairy Projects
Engaging STEM activities how-to Guide
- 20 hands-on STEM experiences
- Free opportunity to try and decide
- Small group designed for ages 2-8
- Kid tested with 1,000 learning hours annually by author
- Linked content, Glossary/Sources
- Videos for teachers to use
- Full use of tablet as a tool
- Complied shopping chart
Use this book for your program! Most activities are original. This series is activities-based curriculum and meets the Common Core Math Standards for Kindergarten.
In this book find projects
Engineering (Holes) and